We often realize that our brain is at work every second of every day. How many of these are you guilty of?
19 Psychological Facts We Didn’t Know About Ourselves:
- We are constantly altering our memories.
- We can only have a limited number of friends.
- We feel happier when we are busy.
- We can memorize only 3-4 things at a time.
- Our visual perception of things differs from their actual appearance.
- We spend 30% of our time daydreaming.
- We can’t ignore 3 things in life: food, sex, and danger.
- We need as much choice as possible.
- Most of our decisions are unconscious.
- There’s no such thing as multitasking.
- We turn the volume down or off when we are driving in unfamiliar locations.
- We gesticulate while talking.
- We prefer to park our car near another car in an almost empty parking area.
- Men don’t use 2 neighboring urinals.
- We don’t take the last piece of pizza or the last doughnut.
- Men prefer not to ask for directions.
- We hold doors open for other people.
- We neither buy the most expensive nor the cheapest things.
- We place our feet toward a person we are interested in.