2017_boost_website_6.jpg
 
 

 

 

We are for any athlete, anywhere, anytime!

 

Athletes have their "A" game 30% of the time. It's easy to win with the "A" game. So how do you win during the other 70%? When you don't have your best stuff? That's where BOOST comes in. We will teach you how you overcome adversity and dominate anyway!! Join the BOOST family and be a part of something special.

Boost provides a system that focuses on building INTELLIGENT ATHLETICS by evaluating, assessing and enhancing the overall mental and social attributes necessary for performance enhancement and character development.

Boost provides specific assessments and evaluations to establish a complete profile of an athlete’s mental toughness and leadership capacities and implements training plans using sport psychology and leadership training sessions.

Boost is unlike other companies as we strive to develop the entire athlete and set them on a path of continuous improvement in sport and life.

Who We Are & What We Do

What is Boost, and what do we do?

Boost is an education technology company (not sport performance).  We provide a service by teaching (not telling) athlete’s how to recognize their emotions and adversity and then teach them practical and applied ways to overcome the adversity (on and off the fields of play) so that they can be Confident, Present and in Control on and off the field.

Who are our members?

Athletes from 6th grade to pro, as well as teams, school districts, clubs and organizations. We work with individuals, teams and large groups.

What are the benefits to our members?

 They are becoming a member of Boost, an elite family, and for that they will receive awareness of their mental toughness and leadership skills using quantitative and qualitative data. They will have an individualized profile demonstrating their strengths and areas of opportunity regarding mental toughness and leadership skills. They will have access to our content that will help teach them to manage/control their thoughts and feelings so they can gain the most competitive edge and improve performance.                                 

What do our members consider as value?

Something that can show an improvement in mental toughness.  We make it affordable and accessible to all. We also provide value as we pre/post assess to check for learning.  That’s why this isn’t a camp, workshop or clinic.  We are TEACHING them and monitoring their progress.       

How do we do it?

Most of our content is developed to be shared online with the athletes/teams. We can work on an individual basis and/or team sessions or large group. Our sessions can be done in person (usually at the location of the teams) However, we do have office space too. We have a proprietary app that we created and utilize for assessing and measuring pre/post-test metrics. We can seamlessly intertwine what we do without disrupting normal activities. We are fast, mobile and agile in our delivery. We put the action on the athletes.

How is what we offer superior to our competitors?   

We are about educating/teaching/coaching the athletes.  Our company is founded by, and run by ATHLETES.  We are also a Veteran Owned business and most of our leadership staff are athletes and veterans, a few of which served in special operation capacities. We are athletes helping athletes.  Boost is a culture and a mindset…it’s a way of life.  At Boost we teach our athletes to have the belief that no matter how good, or bad they are playing, they will beat you.  We utilize technology to implement what we do.  We teach and prioritize the learning of these skills.  

 

 

Our Mission:

 
 
2017_boost_website_13.jpg

Areas of Expertise:

Mental toughness

Obtain optimal performance through mental toughness assessment program design

-   Build confidence

-   Improve focus

-   Utilize positive Self-Talk

-   Improve self esteem

-   Develop effective Imagery skills

-   Distraction minimization/Routines

-   Learn relaxation techniques

Leadership Development

Develop personal qualities that are necessary for leadership

-    Establish trust

-    Improve communication

-   Thoughtful Decision making

-   Accountability

-   Goal setting

-   Organization Skills

-   Simplify processes